Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast presents: A Season 3 Giveaway!
As June 3rd approaches, we know that most of you are both dreading and looking forward to what that means. One week from today, Teen Wolf: Season 3 is going to premiere on MTV. June 3rd also marks our 8 month anniversary here on tumblr. So to celebrate both, we’re giving away a little something to show our love and affection to both the television show we all love so much and YOU guys!
Here’s what you’ll be playing for:
One (1) custom-made Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie from CustomInk.com.
- Size: Unisex Medium (Size chart here)
- Brand: Hanes
- Front: Beacon Hills Lacrosse
- Back: Blank
How to win (winners will be chosen by a random number generator):
- Reblog this post! (You can reblog up to 3 times. We will check to see if it was reblogged more than once. Don’t spam your friends guys. And please don’t create dummy accounts to enter. Let’s make this fun and fair for everyone.)
- Only your first “like” will count as an entry.
- Comment on ANY of our podcast posts over on Hypable.com. Tell us what you liked about that episode or your favorite quote. Be sure to sign off on your comment with your name/tumblr and/or email at the bottom so we can contact you if you win off of that. (Any/all qualifying comments left on Hypable starting today will count toward this giveaway.)
How long will this contest last?
We are going to keep this contest open until Monday, June 3rd at 10PM US Eastern. In simpler terms: the contest will close right before the premiere of Teen Wolf: Season 3. We will contact the winner on Tuesday, June 4th!
Can I win if I live outside of the US?
Yes! We will ship outside of the US for our winner!
How will I be contacted if I win?
We will contact our winner by ask (or email if the winner is someone from Hypable) - so if you don’t have your ask box open, please be sure to leave it open on June 4th so that we can contact you. If we’re unable to get in touch, we will select a different winner.
I think that about covers it! If we missed something or you have any questions, you can always shoot us a message in our ask! Thanks you guys, for being so amazing and supportive and for being one of the best fandoms we’ve been lucky enough to find ourselves in.